We’re headed to Southern California for the CWA 25th Annual Meeting, and with only a few weeks to go more details on what’s making 25 so great are rolling out:
1) CWA’s 25th Annual Meeting will be held February 18 – 20, 2016.
2) Meeting headquarters will be the Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel.
3) Laguna Niguel in the San Joaquin Hills, just south of Laguna Beach in Dana Point, Calif.
4) The Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel sits atop a 150-foot bluff – the coastal views are among the best in the world.
5) The 3to1 Foundation is hosting a benefit dinner and live auction on John Wayne’s former yacht and you’re invited.
6) Hundreds of CWA clients join us from all across the country each February for our annual meeting.
7) It was 80+ degrees when we met in Miami in 2014, and 13 degrees at our 2015 Annual Meeting in NYC.
8) Laguna Niguel’s average temperature in February is a mild 66 degrees.
9) February is prime time for whale watching on the southern California coastline.
10) Over half a dozen whale species inhabit the waters around Laguna Niguel.
11) Our top-tier lineup of speakers and sponsors are among the best of the best in tech, business systems, investing and of course, inspiring your success.
$1,395 per person
$2,095 per couple