The CWA Difference
Since 1984, CWA has provided dental professionals with financial education and comprehensive financial services. A trusted name in the industry, we work with thousands of dentists and dental practice owners in all 50 states. Our work began and continues to be hyper-focused on helping our clients reap the financial rewards of their work. Our founding philosophy is the belief that education is a gift, one that we've proudly shared with our clients for more than 30 years.
A frequent question we get is, “What makes your firm so unique?” The answer is that we understand the business side of dentistry. We couple that with knowledge of the importance of good accounting to manage your business and proactive tax planning to minimize your federal and state tax liabilities. We understand the value of pension planning complemented by a solid investment strategy. CWA offers solutions to growing your practice, strategies on how and when to bring in associates or partners, personal budgeting, comprehensive insurance review, estate planning, and more. Our advice is proactive and covers:
- Complete personal and business financial planning
- Comprehensive tax planning
- Personal budgeting and business planning
- Pension planning strategies
- Accounting and tax services
- Dental practice efficiency and productivity analysis
- Preparation and planning for new associate additions
- Multiple doctor partnerships
- Investment strategies and solutions
- Distribution and estate planning
Our dental industry heritage
We've worked with dentists like you for over 30 years.
See a full timeline of our history.