The Start-up & New Doctor Programs
The CWA Start-up Program is designed to help new doctors launching their career as a new start-up business initiate a solid financial foundation. Developed for dentists of all specialties, this strategic implementation period allows start-ups a full 12 months to transition into CWA financial plan monitoring, and includes financial consultation with your dedicated planning team. With flexible pricing options, we help doctors implement financial plans, providing ongoing support for up to one year.
New Doctor Program
If you are a new doctor who has bought in, or acquired a new practice with existing patient flow, we offer a flexible pricing option sized just for you. This program includes CWA’s full business planning and personal financial planning services from a dedicated planning team.
Our team can help determine the financial arrangement that’s best for you before getting started. With the CWA Start-up and New Doctor Programs, your future begins with greater ease and reduced stress. These programs both include business and personal financial planning:
- Defining the corporate entity structure, which affects your current and future tax planning
- Establishing efficient debt structure to tackle your new debt strategically
- Implementing a tax-effective payroll structure, including spousal salary from the practice, when applicable
- Production analysis & goal setting for the practice
- Review of business loan(s) and appropriate fees
- Tax allocation for the acquisition of a new office
- Benefits of establishing a new corporation versus “taking over” an existing one
- Fee analysis, including discussion of insurance acceptance and profitability
- Practice insurance needs and cost
- Examination of direct and fixed expenses
- Practice break-even analysis
- Efficient pension plan design to maximize savings and minimize taxes
- Tax planning strategies on your business, including what to deduct and when
- Planning for practice expansion, transition or possible associate
Personal Financial Planning
- Personal budgeting for the household and financial goal setting
- Debt management and tax efficient debt reduction planning
- Personal income tax planning
- Detailed review of insurance coverage
- Education savings plan for dependent children and review of most advantageous investment choices
- Reviewing estate plans to ensure bases are covered for you, your spouse and your beneficiaries
- Analysis of other critical issues that are important to you
- Investment analysis and asset allocations designed to help you reach your goals within your risk tolerance
Connect With Us
6900 Dallas Pkwy.
Plano, TX 75024
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.