New Doctor Program
We have crafted a program for new doctors who have bought into or acquired a new practice with existing patient flow. The plan includes flexible pricing and a dedicated financial planning team who will meet you where you are at and develop a plan focused on your unique long-term goals.
You’ve invested in your business, now it’s time to invest in yourself. This program includes CWA’s full business planning and personal financial planning services from a dedicated team of advisors. With our New Doctor Program, your financial future can begin with greater ease and reduced stress.
- Defining the corporate entity structure, which affects your current and future tax planning
- Establishing efficient debt structure to tackle your new debt strategically
- Implementing a tax-effective payroll structure, including spousal salary from the practice, when applicable
- Production analysis & goal setting for the practice
- Review of business loan(s) and appropriate fees
- Tax allocation for the acquisition of a new office
- Benefits of establishing a new corporation versus “taking over” an existing one
- Fee analysis, including discussion of insurance acceptance and profitability
- Practice insurance needs and cost
- Examination of direct and fixed expenses
- Practice break-even analysis
- Efficient pension plan design to maximize savings and minimize taxes
- Tax planning strategies on your business, including what to deduct and when
- Planning for practice expansion, transition or possible associate
Personal Financial Planning
- Personal budgeting for the household and financial goal setting
- Debt management and tax efficient debt reduction planning
- Personal income tax planning
- Detailed review of insurance coverage
- Education savings plan for dependent children and review of most advantageous investment choices
- Reviewing estate plans to ensure bases are covered for you, your spouse and your beneficiaries
- Analysis of other critical issues that are important to you
- Investment analysis and asset allocations designed to help you reach your goals within your risk tolerance
Connect With Us
6900 Dallas Pkwy.
Plano, TX 75024
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.