Join Our Team
At Cain Watters & Associates, we know that our success begins with our people.
We have an exceptional group of professionals providing the highest level of financial planning, tax services, and accounting services to our clients.
We are always looking to add top-notch talent to the team. Explore the career opportunities below to learn more.
We offer a competitive benefit package that includes, but is not limited to:
- Employer-Paid Medical Insurance*, other plans heavily subsidized
- Employer-Paid Short-Term Disability
- Employer Paid Accident and Life and AD&D Insurance*
- Unlimited PTO
- Firm-Paid Holidays, including an extended winter break
- Family Planning Assistance Program and Paid Parental Leave
- Safe Harbor 401k plan
- Generous Employer HSA contributions
- Employer Paid Professional Dues, Licenses/Renewals**
- Continuing Education Resources
- Voluntary Long-Term Disability and Supplemental Health Benefits
- Competitive Salary
*Employee only coverage
**Must be relevant to role or align with business needs
To see open opportunities and apply, please click the link below.VIEW OPEN POSITIONS
Cain Watters & Associates, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are a candidate with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact Human Resources at 972.233.3323, and indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.
Click here to view the “EEOC – Know Your Rights” poster.
Click here to get information on the EEPA.
Click here for more information on FMLA.
For additional inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.