Dental Practice Transition Seminar
A two day, inclusive experience for buyers and sellers
to learn the CWA practice transition methodology
Reality is that the majority of practice owners will transition all or a portion of ownership at some point. Our approach takes into account often overlooked factors such as the timing of the sale, we conduct an extensive review of the tax and financial implications related to the sale of the business, the current corporate structure,as well as efficient ways to split revenues and costs. Learn about these important factors and more by attending one of our Practice Transition Seminars.
WIN-WIN BUYING AND SELLING
Using proven methodologies, CWA advisors work with clients of all
specialties to create a win-win transition for both the seller and the buyer.
Learn more about our practice transition philosophy by listening to our free podcast
series at cainwatters.com/pts. There, you can also download our helpful toolkit
to assess your own situation.
SELLING DOCTOR BENEFITS
- Support from adding a doctor allows you to focus more on the work you truly enjoy, but also gives you the ability to share cases. That’s work flexibility without the negative impact on practice growth.
- The mentorship you provide to an associate doctor becomes the foundation for a trusted relationship. A successful transition includes patients and staff so that you’re confident and assured of the practice’s long-term success.
- Financially, a successful transition means selling your practice at the right time which typically means a significant increase in retirement assets.
- Strategically, a successful transition includes exploring opportunities to fund a large majority of sale proceeds into the tax-deferred environment to help secure your financial future.
BUYING DOCTOR BENEFITS
- Managing your significant dental school debt is less daunting when you’re working and contributing to an established, successful practice.
- Becoming a great doctor requires a dedicated effort to professional development. Joining a practice with established systems and staff in place allows you to focus on gaining quality experience and expertise in your field.
- Increasing your clinical productivity is just the beginning of the benefits gained with mentoring by an experienced doctor. The relationship built with your new partner is an invaluable deposit toward your professional success.
- A successful transition is strategic. You win with tax advantages from the purchase of a practice that significantly increase your cash flow as an owner.
Attend the Next Practice Transition Seminar
CWA offers comprehensive practice transition courses at various times each year.
We recommend anyone considering a transition now or in the future to attend.
Attend a practice transition seminar
Best practices for a successful dental practice transition
Whether you are buying in, adding associates or transitioning a dental practice to new owners, the process can be complicated and confusing, not to mention the costs and time that can be wasted if a transition fails. To get your key questions answered, attend our two-day Practice Transition Seminar.
You will leave the seminar with a clear understanding of the CWA practice transition methodology, and the potential benefits for all parties involved.
Plano, TX 75024
Register Over the Phone