NEW CLIENT SERVICES (NCS) SALES COORDINATOR
Would you describe yourself as:
If this specifically describes you, continue reading the job description, then click the button below to apply. Candidates must complete all phases on the link to be considered.APPLY NOW
Reporting to New Client Services Sales Manager, the New Client Services Sales Coordinator is responsible for processing new clients of the firm and supporting the sales team in the new client discovery process.
- Coordinate with Billing, Compliance and Planning departments to ensure that new clients are processed promptly with consideration to clients’ preferences.
- Support the client discovery process through daily calls/emails to schedule consults with New Client Manager(s).
- Continually readdress priority of new business pipeline and collaborate with CWA and its partners to maximize Managers’ lead flow.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Draft and process new client engagement documents.
- At least 30 phone calls per day and daily email interaction with new client prospects.
- Prioritize sales pipeline through Salesforce and with consideration to NCS weekly/monthly/quarterly goals.
- Collaborate with Marketing and external lead sources to maximize lead flow.
- Field basic questions regarding accounting, tax and consulting services.
- Request, identify, and organize sensitive and confidential business documents.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of essential functions or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Essential functions and responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred
At least 1 year of experience in related field not limited to: accounting, finance or marketing.
No travel is expected for this position.
This job operates in a clerical, office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This is a largely sedentary role; however, some filing may be required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full time, non-exempt position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Some flexibility in hours is allowed based on management’s approval.
Over the last 30 years we have built an outstanding reputation serving our clients. We offer a wide range of professional services including fee-only financial and estate planning, retirement and wealth transfer services and tax and accounting services. We offer comprehensive business and technical training, professional examination training support as well as an excellent environment for career development and advancement.
We have an exceptional group of professionals providing the highest level of financial planning, tax services, and bookkeeping services to our clients. We are truly unique, and if you are interested in building a great future for your clients and for yourself, we are the Firm for you.