This year Americans have accumulated more wealth, reflected in soaring home values, growing investments, and lowering credit card balances. While it sounds like good news, it’s putting strain on other areas of their finances.
The guys share the results of a new report and discuss if Americans’ wealth can keep pace with today’s mortgage rates, which have reached an all-time high not seen in 20 years. Hunter and Judson shed light on this and more recent news in this week’s new episode.
- CWA Annual Meeting: Register in the month of October using promo code WEALTH and receive $100 off registration price.
- Mortgage Rates Touch 8% for the First Time Since 2000
- Americans’ Net Worth Surged by Most in Decades During Pandemic
- Social Security Wage Base, COLA Set for 2024
- Projected Tax Gap Jumps to $688 Billion for Tax Year 2021