If you’re like me, and like most of us – living in the information age can all at once feel like a blessing and a curse. At no other point in history, have we had access to so much data, so much news, so much knowledge, and right at our fingertips. It becomes a job to sort out the junk and focus in on what is relevant, what’s important, and what adds value to the various areas of my personal and work life.
Everything else? File 13.
When Cain Watters decided to invest in enhancing the company’s communication function, it was with you in mind — born out of the desire to go beyond our financial services, and arm you with knowledge, tools and other resources to help you get to the next level.
CWA Digital News, CWA Social, and other communication vehicles that will roll out in 2015, were designed to capture the information that’s most relevant to you, and put it at your fingertips in a way that’s fast and easy to take in. This offers a very valuable net return, and that is a clearer path to financial peace and security.
Here are a few of the changes you’ll see right away:
- Our quarterly newsletter, which was emailed to you as a .pdf attachment, now publishes monthly in this easy-to-read and shareable digital format. Look for CWA Digital News and other updates in your inbox. Simply click on the images to take you to the information you want to read.
- Quick-read stories, accessible from all your devices, and covering what you’ve told us you want to hear: More on retirement planning, more on investments and more on your business matters.
- Enriching insights and information from both CWA Digital News and CWA Social on everything from lifestyle planning to tax planning, from practice transitions to marketing, and more!
- Behind-the-scenes at CWA. An inside look at the dedicated people who make up the CWA team including updates on our community involvement, team building events, company growth and more.
- Opportunities to connect, engage and knowledge-share within CWA circles on ideas, goals and challenges.
You are at the center of what we do here at CWA, so I’d love to hear from you. Send your story ideas, contributions, questions, and feedback to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. They are welcome and encouraged. Here’s to building stronger connections in 2015!