If you’re thinking about transitioning your practice, buying into a practice, bringing on an associate, or would simply like to know how the transition process works, then join us for upcoming Practice Transition Seminars offered by Cain Watters & Associates:
Oct. 28 & 29, 2016
April 28 & 29,2017
The Practice Transition Seminar:
For more than 30 years, the advisors at Cain Watters & Associates have helped transition hundreds of dental practices of all specialties into multi-doctor offices. Our methodology first seeks to create an equitable, win-win situation for the seller AND the buyer and at the same time create significant tax advantages for both. In addition to the mechanics of a sale, the seminar also covers the emotional aspects of transitioning your practice, plus benefits such as:
Selling Doctor Benefits:
- Support from adding a doctor allows you to focus more on the work you truly enjoy, but also gives you the ability to share cases. That’s work flexibility without without the negative impact on practice growth.
- The mentorship you provide to an associate doctor becomes the foundation for a trusted relationship. A successful transition includes patients and staff so that you’re confident and assured of the practice’s long-term success.
- Financially, a successful transition means selling your practice at the right time to significantly increase your retirement assets.
- Strategically, a successful transition includes exploring opportunities to fund a large majority of sale proceeds into the tax-deferred environment to help secure your financial future.
Buying Doctor Benefits:
- Managing your significant dental school debt is less daunting when you’re working and contributing to an established, successful practice.
- Becoming a great doctor requires a dedicated effort to professional development. Joining a practice with established systems and staff in place allows you to focus on gaining quality experience and expertise in your field.
- Increasing your clinical productivity is just the beginning of the benefits gained with mentoring by an experienced doctor. The relationship built with your new partner is an invaluable deposit toward your professional success.
- A successful transition is strategic. You win with tax advantages from the purchase of a practice that significantly increase your cash flow as an owner.
First two attendees from a practice: $1800
Each additional attendee: $300
Two-day seminar includes breakfast and lunch, comprehensive transition manual, and cocktail reception.
Know anyone who you think might benefit from this seminar? Please feel free to pass along the information.
Register today by filling out the form below, or contact Kaitlin White Mitchell at Kaitlin@cainwatters.com, 972-764-6018 for more information. There is still space available, but seats are limited.