Health & Safety
Learn more about our safety measures
and protocols at the CWA 30th Annual Meeting.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU IN SCOTTSDALE
As we prepare for the Annual Meeting, we are working hard to create a safe, worry-free experience for you. Our safety precautions will continue to evolve along with the national, state and local public health recommendations. While adhering to all public health recommendations, we will be incorporating innovative features that further enhance the onsite experience and safety for everyone in attendance. Your confidence and comfort level at the Annual Meeting is important to us.
Following are a few examples of the steps we are taking to keep attendees healthy and well:
CWA Safety Measures
• Temperature check-in required daily
• Masks required during the general session
• Hand Sanitizer stations placed throughout the venue
• Sanitization attendants on-site
• Restrooms serviced throughout the event
• Food & Beverage service safety measures in place provided by the Omni Montelucia
Attendees will have their choice of 3 lanyard colors indicating their personal preference for greetings:
• Green – I’m OK with handshakes and high fives
• Yellow – I’m OK with talking, but not touching
• Red – Hello! I am keeping my distance
How you can help?
• Mask should be worn during the General Session, vehicle transfers, or any space where social distancing is limited.
• Please use the available hand sanitizer upon arrival and throughout the event.
• We know you’re eager to shake hands and hug, but please respect others by following the lanyard color guidelines.
• If you are considered high risk, then please help us be aware and attend at your own risk.
• If you aren’t feeling well or showing any signs of illness, please remain in your room and inform a member of our team.
If you have additional questions or concerns, please reach out to Erin Jeffries, Angie Blue or Rebecca Hackl:
Erin Jeffries: email@example.com