Vice President of Operations
Are you a proven strategic business builder who wants to use your expertise to scale a new business? Are you ready to be handed the keys so you can operate and execute with a Visionary leader who understands your skills?
If this sounds like you, would you describe yourself as:
Thorough & Precise
If this specifically describes you and your looking to directly impact an organization, please click below to apply. Candidates must complete all phases on the link to be considered:Apply Now
Founded in 1983, Cain Watters & Associates serves nearly 2,000 clients in 49 states.
Our continued growth has spawned an exciting new business vertical to serve High-Net Worth and Ultra-High Net Worth clients. Today, we’re looking to hire the Vice President of Strategic Operations that reports directly to the CEO.
- Executive-level salary commensurate with experience
- Variable bonus plan tied to key metrics you will create with the CEO
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance – 100% Subsidized
- Life & Family Insurance
- 401 (k)
- Paid Holidays and Two-Weeks Vacations
- Professional Dues and Licenses Reimbursement
The primary role of the Vice President of Strategic Operations is to execute the new strategic business plan as developed by the CEO in conjunction with the VP. Through constant communication with the CEO, the VP will execute the plan to successful completion within agreed upon deadlines.
It is imperative that the VP facilitates communication clearly across the organization in order to fully integrate all functions for maximum scale and efficiencies.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the P&L by managing all operational, partnerships and revenue generating efforts.
- Tasked with building operational and IT infrastructure.
- Management of teams, while driving focus on second-to-none customer service
- Strategic analysis of market positioning and prioritization of target opportunities.
- Preparation and presentation of pitches, value prop quantification, and demos.
- Pricing, modeling, and quantitative analysis for ROI assessment and prioritization
- Designing Key Performance Indicators for the business, staff and shareholders to monitor and exceed company objectives.
Over the last 30 years we have built an outstanding reputation serving our clients. We offer a wide range of professional services including fee-only financial and estate planning, retirement and wealth transfer services and tax and bookkeeping services. We offer comprehensive business and technical training, professional examination training support as well as an excellent environment for career development and advancement.
Future career opportunities exist to be promoted to the Financial Planner position with complete client responsibility and the opportunity to run your own team.
We have an exceptional group of professionals providing the highest level of financial planning advice and service to our clients. We are truly unique and if you are interested in financial planning and building a great future for your clients and for yourself, we are the firm for you.