OUR COMMITMENT TO PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
CAIN, WATTERS & ASSOCIATES, LLC
Since its inception, Cain, Watters & Associates, LLC (CWA) has been committed to providing quality accounting, tax and financial services to our clients. CWA consistently strives to be the leader in providing financial and accounting services to health care professionals.
CAIN, WATTERS & ASSOCIATES, LLC COMMITMENT TO OUR CLIENTS:
Protecting the Confidentiality of Your Information
Information We Collect
In order to serve your financial planning, accounting and tax preparation needs, it is necessary to collect non-public personal information about you. We may collect non-public personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you in order to perform financial planning, accounting and tax service
- Information we receive from you on applications, questionnaires or other forms
- Information about your transactions with us or other
- Information received from a financial institution
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
The categories of information we collect may include:
- Your name, home and business address, home and business telephone numbers, family information, & demographic information.
- Financial information, including banking, investment, insurance, estate planning, retirement planning, practice valuation information and operational management information
- Tax information, including your sources of income, credit/deduction information, accounting and your interests in other businesses.
Opt Out Notification
If you desire to be excluded from marketing materials of CWA, please call us @ 972-233-3323 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Share with Others
Only after obtaining consent from our clients will CWA share information with non-affiliated third parties known to us, including those parties we call upon to assist us in providing high quality products and services to you, such as investment, insurance, pension administration, legal, estate planning and banking institutions. Even with your consent, our sharing of information is limited to that needed for financial, legal, estate or other transactional purposes.
Additionally, CWA attempts to ensure that these parties provide assurances to CWA that they will respect the privacy and confidentiality of information they receive.
Absent express, written direction from our existing and former clients, CWA does not and will not share non-public personal information with unknown, non-affiliated third parties, advisors, or institutions except as permitted or required by law.
CWA may share certain personal information to affiliated or other CWA related companies in order to assist providing services to you by either CWA, the affiliated or related company.
CWA may utilize third party vendors for new client services/marketing mailings.
CWA may ask if you would like to be a reference of our services provided to you as a part of CWA’s new client services/marketing materials. This will not be done without your express written approval.
Confidentiality and Security
CWA principals and employees adhere to policies and procedures to prevent the misuse or mishandling of your non-public information. Our office and offsite operations are designed to ensure that your data cannot be improperly or inappropriately accessed. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your non-public personal information.